10 Pelican Close Mango Hill QLD 4509
Potential TRIPLE Income Stream Property - Large Families Stop Here!10 Pelican Close, Mango Hill
Capitalise on extra bedrooms - get tenants to help you pay the mortgage, simply spread out with space for a large family with teenagers, grandparents or regular house guests OR rent out all the spaces for an attractive long term investment & high return.
This property is sold with a Development Approval for a 48m2 (approx) Self Contained Granny Flat at the rear of the block, saving you time and money - just awaiting construction. Plans are available upon request/inspection and estimated rental income is $250 per week. This means for an estimated further $50,000 investment into the property you can create a 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom home - unique, unavailable anywhere else in the market and an obvious & generous "add value". (Please see artists impression in photos)
Our rental appraisals indicate conservative income over triple occupancy from $830 week, a rental return in excess of 6.2% gross.
- 4 Double Bedrooms, all with Built in Wardrobes, Master with Ensuite
- Open Plan Formal & Informal Living Spaces
- Covered Rear Deck with Serene Bushland Outlook
- Great Natural Light with Daily Breezes & Ceiling Fans throughout
- Practical Kitchen with Great Bench & Storage Space
- Foxtel & NBN Connections with data connection points through living & bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with Separate Bath, Shower & Toilet
- Potentially separate from the rest of the house, estimated rental return $400 week
5th Bedroom or Study with External Sliding Door Access
Ensuite & Walk in Wardrobe
Single Lock Up Garage with Internal Laundry
Double Carport with Off Street Parking for Multiple Vehicles
Huge Yard ideal for kids & pets, still plenty of room for a pool
Potentially separate from the rest of the house, estimated rental return $180 week
Treat yourself to your own sanctuary within minutes from Ikea, Westfield Northlakes, Gateway Access, Soon to be built university & hospital - widely earmarked as a suburb with immense capital growth potential.
Serious seller will consider all serious offers. Contact the agent today for your enquiry.
- Sat, 16th Dec 9:00AM – 9:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mango Hill, QLD 4509 priced between $390,000 and $720,000