10 May Street Bundoora 3083 VIC
Swimming pool and mountain views - wow!
Certain to hold appeal with every member of the family, this gleaming white weatherboard home has been beautifully maintained over the years and enjoys fabulous elevated views that are a must-see.
The classic interior features hardwood floors and offers 3 good-sized bedrooms, central family bathroom, vintage kitchen/dining and a spacious light-filled family room with balcony and garden access. A separate rumpus/games room adds flexibility to the home, and overlooks the fully decked swimming pool and poolside entertaining area.
With extras such as an under-house workshop/store, double garage and carport, enjoy easy access to local schools, shops, Darebin Creek Trail, public transport and the Ring Road.
- Classic weatherboard home - ideal for families
- 3 good-sized bedrooms, 1 bathroom, full-sized laundry
- Spacious light-filled family room with elevated views
- Kitchen/dining, separate rumpus, gas heating, air-cond
- Fully decked swimming pool, poolside entertaining area
- Double garage, carport, under-house workshop/store
Terms: 10% deposit - balance 30/60 days
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bundoora, VIC 3083 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000