10 Matthews Street Hope Valley 5090 SA
Fantastic Family Home!
Your search stops here! This immaculate family home has been carefully maintained throughout and is set on a generous 711sqm (approximate) of low maintenance grounds in a rare and quiet cul-de-sac location. This property is sure to impress the most astute buyers with perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the expansive outdoor entertaining area.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite with heat lamps
- Spacious bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all with built-in robes
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with ceiling fans
- Light filled lounge with built-in cupboard and ceiling fan
- Formal dining room
- Modern kitchen with Miele dishwasher, Bosch induction cooktop, walk-in pantry and ample bench and cupboard space
- Casual meals area adjacent kitchen
- Large family room with built-in entertainment unit
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate bath and shower and heat lamps + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Expansive outdoor entertaining area
- Low maintenance front and rear yard
- 17,000L rainwater tanks plumbed to the home
- Garden shed and tool shed
- 4.2kw solar system
- Roller shutters, security screens and security doors
- Off-street parking and triple car garage with automatic roller doors
This fantastic location is all about the lifestyle with many great amenities close by. Tea Tree Plaza Shopping Centre, quality local schools, sporting facilities, public transport options and the Modbury Hospital are all only a short drive away. All this and being in a quiet leafy street in the surrounds of established and newly developed properties with house proud owners, the position is simply perfect!
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hope Valley, SA 5090 priced between $350,000 and $640,000