10 Lower Landershute Road Landers Shoot 4555 QLD
SOLD BY BRENDEN & ANNA SOUTHEY
This semi-rural haven is ready for you to move straight in, or turn this solid and comfortable family home into your very own tree-change sanctuary.
The home is incredibly spacious allowing the family room to thrive in tranquil surroundings. Enjoy fun-filled gatherings under the large gazebo for entertaining, or quiet evenings with a glass of wine on the full length front veranda.
Cold nights in can be enjoyed in front of the wood-fired heater. The dam adds another dimension to the extremely pleasant outlook over the 6,500 sqm allotment. Enjoy the outdoors cultivating the fruit trees and grapevines, with bore water and huge water tanks available to keep it all prospering.
Two huge sheds can house all the boys toys and other equipment, or provide ample workshop space for the home handyman or tradie.
An idyllic lifestyle awaits with the added benefit of being close to the picturesque township of Palmwoods, about to benefit from the Palmwoods Streetscape Project which will include construction of a new town square and provisions for festivals and community celebrations, and outdoor dining opportunities. Improved pedestrian links will also be added to connect the three shopping precincts on Margaret, Main and Little Main Streets.
Within comfortable driving distance you have easy access to picturesque Buderim and the charming villages of Maleny, Montville and Mapleton.
• Brick construction with Colorbond steel roof
• Four spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
• Extra large main bedroom with ensuite & split system air-conditioner
• Two-way main bathroom with separate shower and bath connected to the front bedroom
• Separate toilet & vanity
• Two living areas and a dining area
• Spacious kitchen with large walk-in pantry
• Separate office or 5th bedroom
• Fireplace centrally located enabling heating throughout
• Laundry room with additional storage
• Two large lockable sheds – 9m x 12m with three-phase power and upper mezzanine floor, and 10.5m x 12m
• Garden shed and large brick gazebo
• Two large water tanks – 45,000ltrs underground and 9,000ltrs above ground
• Bore water and dam
• Fruit trees including mandarins, mangoes, mulberries, bananas and grapevines
• 5kw solar panels
• Fully fenced 6,502 sqm allotment
Join the locals for a yarn at the end of the street where a small quaint BBQ is located by the bus stop - country living epitomised.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Landers Shoot, QLD 4555 priced between $400,000 and $750,000