10 Lois Street Mount Pleasant QLD 4740
Two Living Areas, Pool and Shed10 Lois Street, Mount Pleasant
And if you are looking for a great investment with a seriously good yield then please read on!
Set in a quiet street, the property has a large covered outdoor entertainment area that looks out over the pool and gets the afternoon shade and the cooling easterly breezes.
There are two living areas, an open-plan family room next to the kitchen and a media/TV room at the front of the house so there is plenty of space for the growing family.
And with the fantastic new skate park, BMX track, PCYC, touch rugby grounds as well as Fitzgerald and other schools nearby, everything your family needs is right here.
While the property would be terrific as your family home, it would also be great for an investor looking for fantastic returns as the property is currently tenanted for $550 a week, which represents a net yield of over 5 per cent at this listing price.
The features of this fully fenced property include:
- Four bedrooms, all with fans and split-system air-conditioners. Three of them have built-in wardrobes and the main bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and an en-suite
- Well-appointed kitchen with dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Open-plan family room with enough space for a dining area and a casual TV space
- Separate lounge/TV room
- Main bathroom with bath and separate shower. The toilet is separate
- Sliding doors lead from the family room to the extra-large coverered outdoor entertainment area that is on the eastern side of the property so you and your friends can enjoy the shade during those afternoon barbies near the pool
- Two-car garage with internal access
- Two-bay shed that will be terrific for your tools and storing bikes, sports equipment etc. You can't get a vehicle to the shed but there is room on the eastern side of the house for a tinny or van
- Solar panels and solar hot water
Whether you are an investor looking for a great yield or a family looking for a modern home that provides an outdoor lifestyle and fun by the pool, this property and its convenient location ticks the boxes.
Give David Fisher a call to arrange an inspection.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?