10 Limpet Close Trinity Beach QLD 4879
NEWLY RENOVATED ON A LARGE, ESTABLISHED BLOCK10 Limpet Close, Trinity Beach
The garden (over 800m2) has been designed by an environmental artist to maximise privacy and easy maintenance. There is plenty of room for the kids and pets, or both!
It's extremely rare to buy a block this big in today's market. If you do find one, it will be expensive.
Solidly built from concrete block and set in a very quiet Close, this home has a pleasant cottage feel. With the new paint, it's as pretty as a picture!
Great for a first home buyer. A shrewd investor will see there is nothing to spend here and, tenants would have a hard time actually damaging this home.
Other features include;
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom (including ensuite)
- Spacious double sized bedrooms
- Large kitchen
- Covered in veranda, with rare slate flooring overlooking the plush rear garden
- Wooden, slatted window covering throughout
- Security screens throughout
- 3 parking spaces with room to extend to 4
- Garden shed
- Perfectly set on the large block
- Large laundry with external access to the carport
- East facing back garden, so morning sun and afternoon shade
Established fruit trees in the rear garden include, Mango, lemon, banana and pineapple. Beautiful fragrances are generated from the frangipani's and native plants, Wonderful birdlife are attracted to the various trees and plants.
The home it's self has a lovely feel to it.
Contact Rachel Heathcote from Cairns Platinum Reality for a private viewing
Mob; 0403 406 307
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Trinity Beach, QLD 4879 priced between $280,000 and $520,000