10 Jago Street Salisbury SA 5108
Truly a lovely little home10 Jago Street, Salisbury
Freshly painted inside and out with new carpets in all the bedrooms. Polished floor boards in the main living areas and a new kitchen with new stainless steel appliances.
Fantastic living room with cute open fire place and dining room just off the kitchen.
Located on a corner allotment with new tubular fencing around the front of the home. Close to primary schools and local shops this home would be a great start for the first home buyer.
To inspect the home which is currently vacant, please call Simon de Wit on 0422 997 497. For formal open inspection times please refer to the web sites.
To provide a superior Real Estate service, assisting all clients to achieve their goals with honesty and integrity, by openly sharing our experience and knowledge helping people to build a better future.
Securing your future in profitable real estate
- Selling your home with integrity and respect
- Improving knowledge through educational evenings & workshops
- Maximising investment strategies through rental properties
- Showing you how to achieve financial security
- Help you find the most appropriate finance tailored to suit your needs.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?