10 Deanmore Bend Hammond Park WA 6164
Much Loved Family Home10 Deanmore Bend, Hammond Park
Ideally situated in a prime position within the highly sought after suburb of Hammond Park, 10 Deanmore Bend is an impressive modern home that boasts high quality finishes and space in abundance. A stunning view of the lovely manicured park directly opposite the property is a highlight, with excellent local primary schools in close proximity. Convenience is a major feature of this location with the local Hive Shopping Centre just a short walk away, featuring a doctor's surgery, chemist, IGA supermarket, and cafe. With an easy commute to Perth CBD via bus, the new Aubin Grove Train Station or the Kwinana Fwy, this exceptional family home is sure to tick all the boxes.
Set on a 565m2 block the outside entertaining area is sure to impress with a sparkling below ground pool, stunning greenery and fully paved alfresco seating area and surrounds. A relaxed lifestyle in a fantastic location - perfection!.
• Impressive Master bedroom with walk-in robe and landscaped private courtyard.
• Master ensuite inclusive of feature corner bath and extra large shower.
• Three additional generous size bedrooms.
• Attractive neutral tones showcase this home beautifully, including floor to ceiling windows, floorboards with skirting throughout, quality carpets, recessed ceilings and down lights.
• Gourmet chef's kitchen complete with breakfast bar, built in pantry, ample bench and storage space, double sink and stainless steel dishwasher.
•Spacious open plan living and meals area across the entire rear of the home with views to the garden and pool area.
• Separate enclosed lounge room with double doors.
• Alfresco entertaining area with recessed ceiling and down lights.
• Sparkling below ground swimming pool with spa style seating and swimmer's jets, all safely secured within glass fencing.
• Low maintenance landscaped garden with reticulated plants and lawns both back & front.
• A coveted quiet corner block, offering privacy from fewer neighbours.
• Laundry with spacious storage and extra linen storage within the home.
• Separate additional toilet from second family bathroom.
• Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning.
•Shed, grassed area and two side accesses, one with double fence entry.
• Double lock up garage with additional store room and internal home entry.
• 5 KW Solar Power System.
• A short 5 minute drive to the major Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre, numerous restaurants and ARC recreation centre.
• A brand new, state of the art senior school to be built in the near future within a 5 minute drive.
Should you wish to arrange a private viewing or would like to enquire about the property, please submit an enquiry.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?