10 Cassowary Street Aroona QLD 4551
Elevated family home with coastal views10 Cassowary Street, Aroona
- Spacious upstairs retreat/prospective 5th bedroom with kitchenette
- Formal lounge and dining areas + family room with open fire place
- Air conditioned living and master bedroom
- Huge outdoor entertainment with BBQ area
- Generous 700m2 block perfect for pets and kids
- Elevated breeze and stunning views from second floor
- Separate large shed at rear of property
- Peaceful + central location approx 2km walk to Dicky beach
This beautiful family home is sure to impress from the moment you walk in the door and you will love the elevated coastal views from upstairs! The spacious property can comfortably accommodate for large families or those who appreciate having the room for family and friends to entertain. Properties of this stature must be inspected to be appreciated with a variety of options to suit any family lifestyle + an upstairs retreat that could be very easily converted into a 5th bedroom!
Interior offers a multitude of living areas with formal lounge and dining + large family room with open fire and air conditioner. Ultra modern high end kitchen with caesar stone benches, main bathroom with dual vanities and separate toilet, upstairs retreat or family area with bar/kitchenette. All bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans + spacious master bedroom with air conditioning, large walk in robe, ensuite with spa and stunning views!
Outdoor features a huge undercover entertaining area with bar servery + BBQ area, enclosed low maintenance yard suitable for pets and kids with well maintained gardens, large garden shed, double garage with remote, solar hot water + 5KW solar panels.
Located in a well maintained area with a grand street presence, solid built brick homes of this prominence are rarely offered to the market so close to great schools, shops and walk to beach.
Contact: Jaryd Hunter 0431 263 098
- Sun, 23rd Jun 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?