10 Buckby Street Strathpine 4500 QLD
SOLD BY MARK RUMSEY AND THE TEAM AT DAVID DEANE REAL ESTATE
DEVELOPERS AND INVESTORS TAKE NOTE
This colonial style property with in ground pool and features galore, is located in the heart of Strathpine Central and sits on a huge 1034m2 parcel of Centre Zoned land.
Currently tenanted at $400pw, the property is primed for development and is a short walk to rail, shops and all the proposed Petrie University soon to arrive in 2020.
Please see below for the full list of possibilities this great property offers the investor or developer.
Range of uses include:
* Retail - department stores, discount department stores, showrooms, personal service, full-line supermarkets, full range of specialty stores
* Commercial - key administration centre, State and local government offices, professional and service businesses
* Residential - high density, multi-storey
* Community - artistic, social or cultural facilities, child care, education, emergency services, health services, religious activities, social interaction or entertainment, support services and civic park
* Retail - a full-line supermarket, convenience stores, a limited range of specialty stores
* Commercial - high employment generating activities, such as higher education and hospital uses, key administration centre, State and local government offices, professional and service businesses
* Community - Education, health and medical services
Should you require further information or wish to book an inspection, please call Mark Rumsey on 0404498340.
**For those that wish for a larger parcel we also have 4 & 8 Buckby Street for sale, giving a total land size of 3912m2**
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Strathpine, QLD 4500 priced between $350,000 and $650,000