10 Barclay Avenue Frankston 3199 VIC
COMFORTABLE, CLASSIC & READY TO REWARD
Sitting behind a quaint picket fence, this lovely family home exudes warmth and charm and has been meticulously cared for by its current owners.
Ready to move in and enjoy, this home comprises:
- Formal lounge/dining room
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- 2 further bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- 4th bedroom/study
- Family bathroom with separate toilet
- Kitchen/meals with stone benchtops & stainless steel appliances
- Huge 4 car garage with remote entry
- Beautiful gardens with feature Rotunda
- Covered entertaining area with cafe blinds
- Ducted heating, evaporative cooling, security system
- Water tanks, garden shed, sun blinds & bird aviary
In close proximity to public transport and all essential amenities including Frankston Freeway, John Paul College and Karingal Primary School, this home is only a few minutes from Frankston's great shopping, restaurants and beach not to mention Monash Uni and a great selection of hospitals and golf courses.
FOR SALE BY SET DATE OF MONDAY 6TH NOVEMBER (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR)
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Frankston, VIC 3199 priced between $390,000 and $720,000