10 Appleby Drive Darch 6065 WA
LARGE FAMILY HOME INCLUDING STUDY, GAMES & THEATRE
THIS PROPERTY SOLD IN UNDER A WEEK SO IF YOU ARE THINKING OF SELLING IN DARCH PLEASE CONTACT KARL WRIGHT ON 0450 556 146.
This property is conveniently located in an attractive pocket of Darch just a short distance from Darch Plaza Shopping Centre, Kingsway Christian College & Kingsway Sport Centre. The home offers 235m2 of internal living comprising of 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, separate study, games room & theatre, it really does have it all. All of this positioned on a 601m2 block with drive through access to the rear, making this home the ideal choice for anybody who needs storage for their caravan, boat or work vehicle. The property presents well however it does offer potential to add to & allows the next purchaser to put their stamp on it. The layout of the house provides space for all of the family with 3 separate living areas & a bright open plan feel. SO if you are looking for a family home in a great location then this property is a must view!
FEATURES OF THE PROPERTY INCLUDE:
* Large master suite with spacious walk in robe
* Ensuite bathroom is accessed through double doors & presents both corner spa bath & shower
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are double sized & have built in robes
* Spacious family bathroom including both bath & shower
* Open plan kitchen presenting plenty of cupboard space for storage & open plan to the meals & family room. Features include 4 burner stainless steel cook top, stainless steel oven, walk in pantry, wide fridge recess, microwave recess, dishwasher & shoppers entrance into the garage
* Huge casual living area which is open plan to the kitchen & located in the centre of the property
* Main dining area is open plan to the kitchen & living area with sliding door out to the patio
* Formal lounge which is fully enclosed & located to the front of the property
* Separate games room with sliding door out into the garden. Ideal zone for the children
* Fully enclosed theatre located adjacent to the games displaying an attractive recessed ceiling
* Home office or potential 5th bedroom or baby's nursery
* Double garage which is fully enclosed with shoppers entrance
* Gated drive through access to the side of the home, perfect for vehicle storage
* Spacious tiled laundry
* Freshly painted
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Ducted gas heating throughout
* Gas bayonets for heating
* Two roller shutters at the front of the home
* Gardens are easy-care & provide enough space for a pool if desired
Call today to arrange your viewing!!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Darch, WA 6065 priced between $370,000 and $690,000