10 Airedale Court Marsden 4132 QLD
** SOLD BY DERRICK WILLIAMS! **
Prepare to be Blown Away
The ultimate home providing everything the family could ever want or ever need and is guaranteed to make your jaw drop
Positioned perfectly in a quiet cul de sac, 10 Airedale Court offers an abundance of space and is clearly in a class of its own both inside and outside. From the second you enter you will feel at home and can't help but notice the high level of elegance and sophistication this home provides. Move in ready this immaculately presented place has amazing flooring throughout including new carpets, LED lighting, open plan living and formal lounge/rumpus, ceiling fans, air conditioning, dishwasher, island bench, solar hot water and so much more.
Step outside to the oversized covered outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the breath taking, OMG are you for real backyard of all backyards. With wide and handy drive through access you can let your imagination run wild with what to do with the whopping 1207m2. Is it somewhere to park the caravan, boats and trailers or maybe your very own cricket pitch or football field.
- 4 good sized bedrooms: all complete with built-ins, ceiling fans and new quality carpet
- Master bedroom: en suite with ceiling mounted rainwater rose, walk in robe and ceiling fan
- Open plan kitchen/living area: complete with stainless appliances, Island bench with power, dishwasher and ceiling fan
- Large formal lounge/rumpus area with air conditioning
- Modern main bathroom with deep bath
- Floating flooring throughout
- LED Lighting throughout
- Security screens on doors and windows
- Solar hot water
- Remote double lock-up with internal entrance
- Alfresco with ceiling fan plus extended fully covered outdoor entertaining area with bench seating overlooking the backyard/field
- 3000L water tank
- Up to date termite management system
- Kids cubby house
- Easy care gardens including veggie patches
- Fully fenced (Colorbond) 1207m2 with extremely handy double gate drive through access
- State Primary and Secondary schools
- Walk to Berrinba Wetlands
- Woolworths and specialty shops
- Day care
- Public transport
- Quick access to the Logan Motorway
Please call Derrick Williams and secure an appointment to inspect.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Marsden, QLD 4132 priced between $280,000 and $520,000