10 / 86-88 Tudor Street Hamilton NSW 2303
88 on Tudor10 / 86-88 Tudor Street, Hamilton
Spacious and inviting, this ’88 on Tudor’ apartment is positioned on the second floor of a contemporary block featuring district views and oversized interiors. The magical location, just footsteps from Beaumont Street’s eclectic mix of cafes, shops and transport, sets the scene for an enviable Hamilton lifestyle.
Capitalising on the ultra-spacious layout, the modern interiors are relaxed and comfortable, complemented by neutral décor and quality carpet underfoot. The open plan living and dining area can be closed off to the rest of the apartment and encompasses a modern kitchen with electric cooking appliances and split-system a/c. Sliding doors open to connect to a balcony where you can take in the views and surrounding ambience. There are three generously sized bedrooms, two with built-in robes and master suite with walk-in, balcony and ensuite bathroom.
Two side-by-side parking spaces, secure entry and lift access ties the bow. That said, it's the unbeatable convenience that will win you over. Step outside and browse the unique mix of boutique, homeware and artisan stores that Hamilton is renowned for. A myriad of eateries makes dining out a dream, or walk, ride your bike or grab a bus to the city, Honeysuckle, harbour and beaches.
- Split system air-conditioning to living areas
- Modern open plan kitchen with Bosch dishwasher and electric cooking appliances
- Master suite has walk in wardrobe, ensuite bathroom and balcony
- All three bedrooms are oversized and are appointed with built/walk-in robes
- Secure entry, lift access and basement parking
- A choice of two balconies to relax alfresco
- Perfect for investors, executive couples or lovers of inner city living
- Beach and city less than 10 mins away and interchange just 5 mins away
Council Rates $299 Quarterly
Water Rates $220.05 Quarterly
Strata $812.60 Quarterly
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?