1 Thornton Parade Wavell Heights QLD 4012
MID-CENTURY MODERN WITH SPACE TO LET LOOSE1 Thornton Parade, Wavell Heights
‘We waited a long time for a home of this era and calibre. When it finally came along, we had to make it ours.’
Re-imagined for 21st century family life, the home's original spirit has been masterfully retained and enhanced with a contemporary two-storey extension, a Palm Springs-style pool and covered terrazzo terrace.
A kitchen that’s a joy to cook in while you stay engaged in the conversation, an adjoining family room that’s perfect for just lounging around, and a media room or fourth bedroom to stow the kids when you’re entertaining.
Internal - 275m2, External - 90m2, Total - 365m2, Land - 622m2
- Warm woods and original cabinetry, feature stone walls, sleek shapes, a Palm Springs pool, a spiral staircase and an original 60’s garden that’s been meticulously maintained
- Add in a perfectly up-to-the-minute kitchen that’s stocked with the top appliances, three stunning stone bathrooms, a family room that spills out to the pool, and a study that cleverly conceals your computers
- The master occupies its own level and boasts a walk-in robe and designer bathroom to create a complete parent retreat
- The broad street frontage gives the home an incredible street presence, and to make things even better there’s a very well-regarded primary school footsteps away
1 Thornton Parade, a beautiful backdrop for your future family memories . . .
The sellers are open to offers prior to auction, speak to Peter and Julie today.
- Sat, 20th Oct 1:15PM – 1:45PM +
- Sun, 21st Oct 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Sat, 27th Oct 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
- Sat, 3rd Nov 1:30PM – 2:00PM +
- Sat, 10th Nov 2:30PM – 3:00PM +
- Sat, 10th Nov3:00PM+
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?