1 Thomas Street South Plympton SA 5038
All the hard work completed, just move in and enjoy.....!1 Thomas Street, South Plympton
I am delighted to bring to the market, this newly renovated home in the Adelaide suburb of South Plympton. South Plympton is a great and convenient place to live because of it’s central location and it's affordability. Conveniently located only 8km from the centre of Adelaide (CBD), 7km from Glenelg beach and 7km from Westfield Shopping Centre Marion.
This home offers soft neutral tones and newly polished jarrah floors which create a relaxing and inviting living environment. Each room is a flawless canvas ready to accommodate your favourite decor and style. The newly renovated kitchen overlooks the open plan dining area and consists of a 5 burner stainless steel gas cook top, oven and dishwasher.
This home consists of four bedrooms, which includes a generous master bedroom with its own ensuite, kitchenette and wardrobe. If you are an investor, the master bedroom could also be leased as a self-contained studio room with it's own private external door. Allowing you to live quite comfortably in the remaining three bedroom (extra bathroom) home and thus providing you and your tenant with extra privacy.
Outside, this property comes into its own with a spacious fully enclosed and secure front, rear and side fenced yard complete with lush lawns and a garden shed. This is a perfect area for the kids (or for the pets) to securely run around in and enjoy....! Secure onsite parking is also on offer including plenty of space for cars, caravan, boat and or a trailer. The electric driveway gate is fully controlled by remote for added convenience.
Existing features which this home has to offer:
* Fully renovated to high standards
* A feature wall mounted TV and cosy heater in living room
* New spacious kitchen with 900mm stainless gas cook top, rangehood and dishwasher
* Light filled open plan to living, dining and kitchen
* Fully renovated laundry, kitchenette and toilet
* Elusive second bathroom
* Newly polished jarrah floorboards to living areas
* New carpet to bedrooms 1,2 and 3
* New merbau laminate flooring to master bedroom
* Master bedroom with ensuite, kitchenette, new split system a/c and wardrobes. Big enough for a king bed
* Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
* Two linen cupboards in rear hallway
* Solid brick construction
* New ducted evaporative cycle air-conditioning (cooling) to living areas and bedrooms
* New reverse cycle wall air conditioner (heating and cooling) to kitchen, dining and living
* NBN ready
* Clipsal safety switches installed to electrical meter box
* Instant gas hot water system
* Torrens title
If you are looking for a quality renovated home close to local schools, universities, shops, public transport (only a 1 minute walk away), and less than 15 minutes by car to the beach, city or airport , then you have found it.
It is priced to sell, so please do not hesitate to arrange an inspection with Marin Pavic on 0431555611 during business hours, 7 days a week.
CT / 6152/611
Council / City of Marion
Zoning / Northern Policy Area 13
Year Built / 1960
Land / 538m2 approx
Frontage / 22.86m approx
Council Rates / $1,761.65pa
SA Water / $192.29pq
ES Levy / $128.30pa
Phone enquiry code for this property: 2232
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?