1 Rio Court Rasmussen 4815 QLD
Calling All Renovators!
Looking for your next renovation project? Say hello to 1 Rio Court, Rasmussen! This property has so much potential to be turned into a beautiful family home or an investment. There is a little bit of work to do but for those who don't mind getting their hands dirty then this is the place for you!
Rio Court offers an abundance of space for any family; it has 4 bedrooms, an ensuite to the main room and a main bathroom at the end of the house. Great size lounge room, a dining room plus an additional family / kid's living room. The kitchen has plenty of cupboard and bench space and is in the centre of the home. To add to all this space the double garage has been converted into 2 additional rooms ideal space for a home office or games room for the kids!
Outside there is a large covered patio area and is the perfect spot for entertaining family and friends, especially leading into the Festive Season! This home is sitting on a spacious 839sqm (approx.) corner block with side and rear gate access. There are some established fruit trees and lush gardens throughout, ready for the green thumb to take over as well as a garden shed to store all your tools. Even though the double garage has been built in there is a double carport right out the front.
This home is close to a number of great schools including, Rasmussen State School, Kelso State School and The Good Shepperd Catholic Community School just to name a few! The tranquil Ross River is a short drive away and only a short drive to Willows Shopping Centre, Cannon Park and 1300SMILES Stadium.
If you are a serious buyer and you are looking for a new renovation job then do not miss out on this one!
- 4 great size bedrooms, ensuite to main bedroom
- Main bathroom, separate toilet and internal laundry at the end of the home
- Large lounge room, dining room plus additional second family / kids living room
- Built in double garage giving you 2 additional rooms
- Approx. 190sqm under roof, 839sqm (approx.) spacious corner block
- Large covered patio area, perfect for entertaining family and friends
- Established fruit trees, gardens and a rear garden shed to store the yard tools
- 10% Deposit and 30 day Settlement is required
This property will be going to Auction on Saturday 29th October at 11:00am
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Rasmussen, QLD 4815 priced between $140,000 and $260,000