1 Jacobs Avenue Asquith 2077 NSW
SOLD by Di & Dean Finch 9987 0011
Enjoying an elevated north/east aspect, this substantial full brick dual level residence embraced by wrap around veranda is truly a private sanctuary.
This outstanding family home offers an exceptional opportunity to purchase in one of the area's most prized settings, walk to schools and transport.
- Elegant lounge and dining with leafy garden and district views
- Large kitchen overlooking fully fenced in-ground pool with sunny north aspect
- Upper level offers 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes
- 2 fully renovated bathrooms, slow combustion fire & split air-con
- Plus extra space downstairs; currently 2 additional bedrooms & playroom
- Internal laundry, extra shower & WC easy access to the pool
- Single lock-up garage internal access plus 2 workshops
- Established lush front and rear gardens, land size 695.6 sqm
- 2.1 kw solar electricity system and solar hot water system
- Rare full brick construction, spacious living ideal for growing family
- Walk to Asquith Train Station, fantastic schools and shops
- Council Rates $466.50 per quarter; Water Rates $168 per quarter
We invite you to attend one of our open houses.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Asquith, NSW 2077 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,800,000