1 George Street Murwillumbah NSW 2484
Hospital hill location with beautiful farmland outlook.1 George Street, Murwillumbah
Want more living space and another bedroom? It would be very easy to extend the rear of the home with something special... say a master suite with breezeway covered outdoor living space connecting the two sections. The view to Springbrook across farmland can never be built out.
The area is subject to flood risk, but rest assured, the upper level of the home has been lifted above the 1:100 flood level (even in 2017). House sits at 5.47m AHD and underneath has been completed so you can enjoy the full benefit of the area.
* Open plan living with additional sunroom/entry
* Polished timber floors throughout
* Modern, well appointed kitchen with breakfast bar & ample cupboard storage
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Both bedrooms have large robes (glass/stainless steel)
* Beautiful bathroom with walk-in shower and slumped glass screen
* Separate toilet
* Loads of storage space under the home
* Fully fenced yard
* Entertain in complete weather protected privacy, featuring reclaimed timbers
* Thoughtfully planted landscaped gardens
* Lockup garage with side access for boat, trailer or caravan
* Enhance at your leisure
* Genuine seller is relocating north and is committed to sale
This home is all about making life relaxed and easy. Enjoy convenient, level walking distance to walk to town shops & cafes. The renovated home is beautifully presented and maintained, having been renovated throughout and will be a joy to live in.
- Sat, 25th May 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?