1 Freeman Street Labrador QLD 4215
OWNERS HAVE MASSIVELY REDUCED THE PRICE FOR AN IMMEDIATE SALE - CALL TODAY!1 Freeman Street, Labrador
This central location combines with easy maintenance living within the heart of one of the Gold Coasts most sought after and affordable suburbs. Situated on a sizeable block, this property is the perfect blank canvas for first home buyers, retirees or savvy investors looking to invest within this strong marketplace. Our seller has given clear instructions to sell within the coming weeks with enquiry expected to be strong.
So, what does this property offer;
- Located on a spacious corner block, this property offers a blank canvas with plenty of space for pools, sheds and more (STCA)
- Low set with a low maintenance appeal, this property is perfect for all ranges of the buyer spectrum, ranging from first home buyers to retirees.
- Upon entry to the home, you are greeted with an open plan design combining the kitchen, dining and living space seamlessly.
- Large, off white floor tiles flow through the home adding the neutral colour tones of fresh paint and carpet.
- Ducted air conditioning offers the perfect climate control throughout the home with a solar system present to reduce your carbon footprint.
- The master suite, once a garage has been converted to allow for a large walk in robe with a multitude of storage and shelving. The ensuite with a gloss black vanity and half screened shower offers a contemporary atmosphere.
- The remaining bedrooms are both large enough for queen size beds and provide built in wardrobes and downlights.
- The main bathroom has been recently renovated with marble floor and wall tiles and oversized vanity.
- Side access is available with the cement slab already present, perfect for a carport or extra shedding.
- Current rental return of $520 per week makes this an ideal investment.
- Walking distance to the Broadwater and close to shops, schools and facilities - this property's central location is so desirable.
With close to 5% growth over the last 18 months and predictions pointing in the same direction - securing a prime piece of real estate is of the utmost importance. To book your exclusive inspection, contact Jody Young on 0428 044 489 or Kit McMullen on 0434 995 795.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?