1 Freeman Street Labrador QLD 4215
LOW SET IN THE HEART OF LABRADOR IT'S A MUST SELL SCENARIO!1 Freeman Street, Labrador
So, what does this property offer;
- Located on a spacious corner block, this property offers a blank canvas with plenty of space for pools, sheds and more (STCA)
- Low set with a low maintenance appeal, this property is perfect for all ranges of the buyer spectrum, ranging from first home buyers to retirees.
- Upon entry to the home, you are greeted with an open plan design combining the kitchen, dining and living space seamlessly.
- Large, off white floor tiles flow through the home adding the neutral colour tones of fresh paint and carpet.
- Ducted air conditioning offers the perfect climate control throughout the home with a solar system present to reduce your carbon footprint.
- The master suite, once a garage has been converted to allow for a large walk in robe with a multitude of storage and shelving. The ensuite with a gloss black vanity and half screened shower offers a contemporary atmosphere.
- The remaining bedrooms are both large enough for queen size beds and provide built in wardrobes and downlights.
- The main bathroom has been recently renovated with marble floor and wall tiles and oversized vanity.
- Side access is available with the cement slab already present, perfect for a carport or extra shedding.
- Current rental return of $520 per week makes this an ideal investment.
- Walking distance to the Broadwater and close to shops, schools and facilities - this property's central location is so desirable.
With close to 5% growth over the last 18 months and predictions pointing in the same direction - securing a prime piece of real estate is of the utmost importance. To book your exclusive inspection, contact Jody Young on 0428 044 489 or Jean Brown on 0425 296 093.
- Sat, 24th Feb 10:45AM – 11:15AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?