1 Creston Street Raceview QLD 4305
Owners want it SOLD! Highset Stunner - Entertainers Paradise!1 Creston Street, Raceview
Situated on an 847m2 corner block with amazing fencing & hedges for added privacy, there is so much space inside and out! The car accommodation, multiple living areas, the pool, 5 Air conditioners & a 5 Kw Solar system, and plenty more.
Further Features include:
- Secure double carport accessible via remote roller door. The carport then leads to the extra-large double garage, with plenty of space for the boat or trailer and work benches to accommodate the home handyman. If you still need more space there is a single roller door to the side of the house that offers rear yard access & another covered vehicle space.
- Extra spacious downstairs rumpus room complete with Air conditioning. Perfect as a pool room / man-cave, or a great space for the kids!
- Downstairs study / multi-purpose / guest room.
- A lush upstairs living area equipped for all seasons - with both a fireplace and air conditioner for your year round comfort! The space flows onto the front deck, which as everything else in this home is larger than youï¿½??d expect.
- The modern Kitchen offers plenty of room to work as well as offering floor to ceiling storage & is complete with a dishwasher, ceramic cook top and breakfast bar. The home cook is sure to cook up a storm in this great space.
- Air conditioning to all 3 generous bedrooms (with an extra generous master) as well as ceiling fan and Built-in Robes.
- The bathroom is equipped with a separate shower and bath, and modern fittings. There are separate W/Cï¿½??s both downstairs and upstairs.
- Internal timber stairs positioned centrally to the home.
- Outdoor shower allows you to rinse off after stepping out of your magnificent saltwater pool
The covered patio located next to the STUNNING in-ground saltwater pool is a beautiful place to kick back and relax, or an amazing social space for entertaining guests. There is also a fire-pit so you donï¿½??t have to neglect the wonderful backyard space during the colder months. Being on a large corner block means there are still options here for those that want to add more, like space for a shed, or the option to open up the fencing for dual street access.
Situated in a quiet Cul-de-sac & surrounded by other quality homes, the location offers fantastic access to a number of amenities including a park at the end of the Street. Less than 1 Km to Raceview State School, only 150m to Bethany Lutheran Primary, less than 500m to the Raceview Hotel & approx. 500m the Raceview shopping centre / petrol station. The location also offers easy access to the Cunningham Highway & Centenary Highway.
Property Code: 2647
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?