1 Carrington Street Mayfield 2304 NSW
Traditional Home with Versatile Studio in Property Hotspot
Auction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
Tucked away in one of Mayfield’s best streets moments from Dangar Park and Mayfield bowling club and pool, this traditional home delivers a ready-to-enjoy lifestyle highlighted by refreshed interiors and a versatile rear studio complete with second bathroom and laundry.
With a simple floorplan and updates in key areas, this is a great first or young family home in an area currently undergoing tremendous growth.
Flaunting a new Colorbond roof and fresh paintwork, step inside to an air-conditioned living and dining domain encompassing a gas-equipped kitchen. Three double bedrooms are served by a smartly updated family bathroom with deep bathtub, shower and laundry facilities. Step outside to the newly built single garage and studio with its own private garden that’s perfect for extended family, teens or home business.
The city and beaches are just 10 minutes away and Mayfield’s rejuvenated town centre with its planned new Coles supermarket and growing list of shops and cafes is an easy stroll from here.
- Flowing open floorplan highlighted by floating floors and neutral colour palette
- Kitchen refurbished with timber benchtops, additional cupboards and gas cooker
- Two modern bathrooms each with laundry facilities
- Three double bedrooms including one with built-in robe; rear sunroom
- Single garage plus additional driveway parking
- Around the corner from KU Mayfield kindergarten and an easy stroll to Mayfield East public school and San Clemente High
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mayfield, NSW 2304 priced between $390,000 and $720,000