1 Allworth Street Merewether NSW 2291
Classic Charm, Modern Amenity and an Exceptional Location1 Allworth Street, Merewether
This classic Art Deco era 4-bedroom home offers an exceptionally private yet convenient lifestyle where you can dip into the vibrancy of The Junction and Beaumont Street with ease, kids can stroll around the corner to the local school and it’s an easy drive down to the beach.
Ornate ceilings, plate ledges and picture rails are some of the period features that define its 1930’s heritage while updates to the kitchen and family bathroom ensure it functions as a thoroughly modern home. Tallowood floors, a skylight and a winter fire lead the way from the spacious lounge room to the separate dining area and gas-equipped kitchen boasting a new dishwasher. Indoors and outdoors merge at the rear with sliding doors opening to private alfresco entertaining, a delightful side garden and access to the oversized single garage. Framed by tall hedging, the front gardens offer plenty of room and a safe area for children and pets to play.
With an updated Colorbond roof and re-piering work complete, this home is move-in ready. But it's the ultra-convenient location that makes it such a great place to live. Westfield Kotara’s shopping and entertainment is a 5-minute drive away and there’s excellent eateries, boutiques and schools at The Junction. The number 14 bus on the doorstep will take you through Charlestown to Belmont and Swansea or into town.
- Single level vinyl clad home on low maintenance 488sqm block
- Oversized single garage with auto door (new motor) accessed off Glebe Road
- Two of the four bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes, ceiling fans to all
- Contemporary family bathroom with shower over bath
- Eat-in kitchen with gas stove and new dishwasher
- One-way street with plenty of on-street parking
- Just 400m from Merewether Public school
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?