1, 7 & 10/5 Bloodwood Street Zuccoli NT 0832
Beautifully Light and Bright - Brand New1, 7 & 10/5 Bloodwood Street, Zuccoli
- Gorgeous modern apartments designed to work for a busy lifestyle
- Carport parking bays at the front with easy parking and manoeuvring
- Gardens auto reticulation and native trees for easy upkeep in complex
- Inside each home is a spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- The kitchens are a galley design with feature tiles and modern appliances including dishwasher
- Master bedroom is generously proportioned and includes a built in robe
- All bedrooms include tiled flooring along with split system air-conditioning and built in robes
- Master bedroom also benefits from an en-suite bathroom
- Rear verandah overlooks courtyard with fencing and reticulation
- Complex is less than 12 months old
- Bloodwood park has an enormous play area for the kids with flying fox
- Zuccoli Plaza is nearby with an IGA and Celebrations bottle shop
- Plenty of parks, weekend markets, great community minded neighbourhood
- 5 minutes from Palmerston CBD, new Palmerston Hospital, Farrar Medical Centre and more
- First home buyers take advantage of the full $26,000 government incentive or
- Owner occupiers $7,000 primary place of residence rebate or pensioners $10,000 government incentive
The complex is small, only 10 units within and all ground level. Each has a 2 bay carport at the front with easy manoeuvring and plenty of space to park comfortably. Inside each home there is an open plan living and dining area with tiled flooring and split air-conditioning through out
The kitchens are sleek and modern with a galley design, pantry, and overhead storage and stone counters with impressive feature tiles as well.
A short walk up the street is large parklands with dual flying fox for great races for the kids and a large climbing tower with slides as well. At the bottom of Zuccoli is the plaza with local shops, GP, Chemist and IGA along with a Celebrations Bottle Shop and weekend community markets.
1 - $365,000 3 bedroom
7 - $349,000 2 bedroom
10 - $365,000 3 bedroom
ABOUT THE PROPERTY:
Area Under Title: 180-243m2 approx.
Easements: None Found
Year Built: November 2017
Zoning: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Council Rates: $1,707 per annum
Body Corporate Manager: Altitude Body Corporate Management
Body Corporate Fees: $460 per quarter approx.
Status: Vacant Possession
Rental Estimate: $350-$400 per week
If you are considering selling and would like a free market appraisal please feel free to contact me anytime
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?