1/49 Ascot Road Bowral 2576 NSW
Ambience on Ascot
Freshly painted and carpeted, bathed in northerly light and boasting supreme privacy, this stylish town house is a real oasis from the outside world. No common walls and a small, well maintained complex guarantee a whisper quiet lifestyle and when venturing out is a must, the level stroll to town via Bradman Oval is a cinch. Cafes in all directions and the Cherry tree walk over the road mean you’ll want for nothing here.
- Chic and elegant interiors are open plan in design with room to dine, lounge and entertain in comfort and style. A level and direct flow to the outdoors extends the living space beautifully to the north westerly courtyard
- Two large north easterly bedrooms have ample storage and enjoy tranquil district views of surrounding countryside
- Bathroom upstairs has shower, bath, vanity and wc
- Good size linen press with plenty of additional storage under stairs
- Internal laundry with second W.C. downstairs
- Lock up garage with room for second car (in tandem -drive through into courtyard)
- Green and leafy surrounds provide beauty and privacy
- Strata fees $750.00 per quarter, Council rates, $331.00 per quarter, Water Access charge $321.03 per quarter (water usage paid by strata)
Gorgeous hedged courtyard has not quite enough room for a pool and a pony but Mrs Bucket would be happy here.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bowral, NSW 2576 priced between $420,000 and $770,000