1/33 Galston Road Hornsby NSW 2077
A Rare Commodity - Four Double Bedrooms in a Boutique Complex1/33 Galston Road, Hornsby
Amongst a boutique group of only 12, ‘The Corals’ development is impressive from entry, showcasing immaculate gardens throughout the commanding group of executive homes.
Beautifully constructed with quality build features and fixtures, large sunlit windows, solid timber architraving & balustrade - thoughtfully designed to offer the best of all worlds with maximum internal space and a comfortable, adaptable floor plan that can bend and flex to fit the lifestyles of a wide range of buyers.
This double storey residence boasts the largest footprint of all, incorporating four double bedrooms amongst its long list of features, with an added bonus of the 4th being easily adaptable to serve a multitude of purposes.
- 4 double bedrooms: 3 upstairs with robes and 4th downstairs, easily adaptable as an office, additional living room, music, art or hobby room.
- 2 beautiful bathrooms plus a powder room/3rd toilet servicing the lower level
- Enormous Master suite with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Double garage with internal access and storage units
- Spacious open lounge and dining with large split system air-conditioner
- Beautiful, galley-style kitchen with updated SS appliances, and boundless storage.
- Separate pantry room, powder room and separate internal laundry with outdoor access
- Undercover outdoor entertaining patio and private, secure garden.
- Strata Levies $562 pq.
- Council Rates $284 pq.
- Water Rates $217 pq.
Location - within a few minutes walk or drive to:
- Hornsby station and moments walk to two bus stops.
- Westfield Shopping Centre, medical practices, hospitals
- Sporting and recreational facilities, bush walking trails
- For families, it’s within the prized catchment zone for Hornsby North Public School and Hornsby Girls High Selective School, close to the highly regarded Asquith Girls and Boys Secondary Schools and other quality primary and secondary schooling options.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hornsby, NSW 2077 priced between $800,000 and $1,600,000