1/233-235 Weyba Road Noosaville QLD 4566
#LIFESTYLE, LOCATION AND SOPHISTICATION #GET IN BEFORE THE SUMMER RUSH #OPEN SUNDAY 1:30-2PM1/233-235 Weyba Road, Noosaville
A fantastic corner position at the rear of the complex, with a secure gated entrance, is where you will enjoy established gardens with a brand new irrigation and lighting system, maintaining privacy and elegance. Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning with separate zoning throughout means you can stay cool on those hot summer days or take a dip in your very own plunge pool. The layout is spacious and inviting, incorporating large living zones with indoor/outdoor spaces, allowing for the fresh ocean breezes to circulate throughout. Entertaining will be a breeze in the special alfresco dining area, with the kids and puppies running free on the spacious and exclusive grassed area!!
The master retreat completes this amazing villa which is located in one of the Sunshine Coast’s most exclusive beachside suburbs. It comprises of a luxurious ensuite with a deep spa bath and feature lighting, engulfed by a large wrap around balcony, bringing the outdoors in.
There is nothing more to spend here. The property boasts an endless array of luxury extras, including the electronic security system, remote control garage, direct internal entry and intercom access from both Weyba Rd and Nannygai St. This allows for an easy walk to the beautiful Noosa River, Lake Weyba, Bowls Club, Yacht Club, the fabulous Tewantin Harbour area and Noosa Main Beach, with award winning restaurants and world famous Hastings Street for amazing boutique shopping.
This unique executive villa is the perfect spot for sensational family holidays or fantastic permanent living.
• Executive villa prime location with two entries from Weyba Rd and Nannygai St
• Three large bedrooms – master with ensuite
• Bedroom two has a built in and bedroom three has a large walk in robe
• Feature lighting throughout the property
• Grand front door entry via private lockable gate
• Storage under the stairs and a large linen press upstairs
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with separate zoning – recently serviced
• Brand new filtered water system in kitchen
• Pop up power outlet incorporated into kitchen bench
• Large laundry and powder room on ground level
• New incinerator
• New Taps and shower heads throughout
• New Ceiling fans throughout
• High Ceilings
• Tinted glass doors and windows
• New garden light system on a timer
• New pool light
• New irrigations system and timer for the garden
• Zoned alarm system – back to base ready
• New paint (inside and out)
• New appliances – dishwasher, microwave, tumble dryer
• Garage has had an epoxy floor finish two months ago and recently been serviced
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Noosaville, QLD 4566 priced between $600,000 and $1,120,000