1, 2 & 3/17 Barlyn Road Mount Waverley 3149 VIC
Designed for effortless living and entertaining with tempting stamp duty savings to be made...
Distinguished by its unique setting alongside lush open space with assured sunset views to the city and Surrey Hills, this off-the-plan opportunity offers astute buyers significant stamp duty savings in a quality design that caters for 4,3 and 2-bedroom buyers.
Featuring individual, well-designed floorplans with ceiling-height glazing and highlight windows to maximise light and space, 1st floor teenage retreats, 2 main bedrooms with an ensuite to each, 40mm stone waterfall benches, Bosch stainless steel appliances, garaging, guest powder rooms, real hardwood timber floors (Tasmanian Oak), ducted heating and evaporative cooling, full-height porcelain-tiled family bathrooms with a bath and walk-in shower and private, landscaped gardens on 2 sides.
Oriented to capture westerly views and rear northerly light with a perfect balance of living, dining and alfresco spaces, each property offers superb levels of comfort and convenience with scope to customise or upgrade fittings and finishes to create a bespoke residence.
In a quiet and convenient location just doors from local shops with a cafe or buses to Box Hill or the local train station, this property is within walking distance to Deakin University, leading primary and secondary schools including PLC, Gardiners Creek parkland and cycling paths to the CBD along with Burwood Road trams to Camberwell Junction and the city centre.
Proudly brought to you by Hart Capital.
* Huge savings on stamp duty and scope to customise or upgrade interior finishes
* Elevated, convenient location alongside lush open space with sunset views to the city
* Well-designed to incorporate a balance of living, entertaining and accommodation
* Walk to trams, Deakin University, PLC, parkland, schools and cafes
* Secure undercover parking for 1 or 2 cars with remote-controlled access
* Ideal option for family buyers, couples or investors seeking lifestyle and location amenities
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.17barlynroadmountwaverley.com
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Waverley, VIC 3149 priced between $800,000 and $1,600,000