1/16 Kayle Street North Perth WA 6006
THE ULTIMATE IN PARKSIDE LIVING!1/16 Kayle Street, North Perth
For the active type, Charles Veryard Reserve offers expansive running space nearby, plus Beatty Park and Loftus Leisure Centres are just around the corner. For the entertainers, the restaurant and cafe strips of both Leederville and Mt Lawley are within Sunday morning walk distance. If you’re a CBD commuter, buses run along nearby Charles Street every 10 minutes during peak hour.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Energy efficiency rating of 6.5.
- Bamboo flooring to kitchen and living areas.
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioners to main living and EACH bedroom with air conditioner motors mounted at rear of units and not on balconies.
- Full height tiling to bathrooms.
- Stone tops to kitchen and both bathroom vanities.
- Mirrored robe doors to bedrooms.
- 4sqm store room for each apartment.
- Covered parking.
- Secure vehicle and pedestrian gates and audio intercom system - perfect for those looking for a lock up and leave lifestyle.
- Public transport options nearby.
- Total living: 72sqm (as per title)
- Total strata area: 134sqm (as per title)
- Built: 2017
Council rates: $1,499.18/pa (approx)
Water rates: $1,128.37/pa (approx)
Strata levies: $331.95 per quarter, plus reserve fund levy $53.25 per quarter (approx)
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
- Leederville cafe strip 1.6km
- Mt Lawley cafe strip 2.4km
- Perth CBD 3km
- Beatty Park 800m
- Smiths Lake Reserve 5m
- Sun, 21st Oct 10:30AM – 11:00AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?