1/16 Alexander Terrace Port Noarlunga SA 5167
AFFORDABLE BEACHSIDE LIVING WITH VIEWS! BRING THE VAN OR BOAT1/16 Alexander Terrace, Port Noarlunga
· Front dwelling in quiet group of 4.
· North South facing for good light and energy efficiency.
· Quality Solar system 1.5kw with 44cents buyback scheme locked in till Dec 2028.
· Solid brick walls throughout with concrete floors.
· 358sqm in total. OVER 75sqm dwelling space.
· Views of Willunga Hills and Onkaparinga River.
· Drive-in side entry lockup gate for the boat or second car.
· Open plan living.
· Intercom access.
· Short Walk to beach and township cafes, shops, Institute and Hotel.
· 2 spacious bedrooms main with built in robe.
· Separate European laundry.
· Easy care landscaped garden with large garden shed.
· Generous private front Courtyard.
· Low Community Title Fees.
· Split system reverse cycle airconditioning. Ceiling fan to main bedroom.
· Roller door with remote.
· Double roof offering great insulation.
· Amplimesh screens to all Windows and Doors.
· Sensor lights front and back.
A recent valuation report is available.
Situated in picturesque Port Noarlunga, this unique size front homette is walking distance to the beach and jetty and a moment away from the local shopping precinct, restaurants and trendy cafes.
Port Noarlunga is only 32km to the City Centre via the Southern Expressway or train. The central positioning and picturesque bay have placed Port Noarlunga as a sought after location.
Walking distance to the charming township, local primary and premium beach with jetty and reef - this property ticks the boxes. Major shopping, public transport and even the McLaren Vale wine district are all nearby.
This unique size front property in a group of 4 is ideally suited to first home buyers, retirees who don’t want steps, a beachside lockup, rental investment, or secure single parent living. A must see.
Call for Inspection by Appointment only.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?