9/63 Frankston-flinders Road Frankston 3199 VIC
Location, presentation, action!
When location matters and it always does, you'll be hard-pressed to find a more convenient address than this budget-friendly two-bedroom unit ideally situated in the heart of Frankston's thriving tertiary and medical district.
- Combined entry and living with gas space heater, built-in-bar area and stylish built-in shelving
- Large kitchen and meals space with gas cook-top, gas oven and good cupboard space
- Separate laundry
- 2 well-sized bedrooms, master to the front of the home with large built-in wardrobe space and 2nd bedroom located at the rear providing a family friendly layout and built-in-robe
- Large family bathroom with tub, shower, sink and separate WC
- A neat and tidy courtyard, with shade sail overhead, carport with roller door access and a garden shed for storage
Walking distance to Monash University and just a stone's throw from Frankston Private and Frankston Hospital. With shops and buses nearby, the property is also located within the sought-after Frankston High School Zone and offers ready access to both the freeway and Peninsula Link for a super-fast commute.
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
**Pets subject to application**
Property available from August 5th 2019.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Frankston, VIC 3199 priced between $200 and $370