86 Burton Street Darlinghurst NSW 2010
Pet friendly 1 Bed House w courtyard86 Burton Street, Darlinghurst
Pet friendly 1840s terrace in Darlinghurst.
* Ideal north-to-rear position, nat. light
* Tidy interior, maintained/modernised
* French doors open to private c/yard
* Stone kitchen w/ s/steel appliances
* Updated bathroom, integrated l'dry
* Top-floor bedroom w/ built-in storage
* Rear-lane access to pedestrian gate
* Easy walk to CBD through Hyde Park
* Between Surry Hills/Potts Point dining
* Historic row of eight unique terraces
Open home times:
Open Saturday morning 10:30 - 11:00
TO ENQUIRE ON THIS PROPERTY, PLEASE CLICK ON THE 'CONTACT AGENT' BUTTON ABOVE
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers or tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?