8 Bacchus Street Robertson QLD 4109
Unbeatable Location in Robertson, Charming Family Home8 Bacchus Street, Robertson
- Private cul-de-sac location close to a tranquil park
- 4 bedrooms upstairs and 2 bedroom downstairs
- 3 bathrooms, master bedroom has an ensuite
- Formal lounge and dining
- Functional kitchen with rangehood, oven and dishwasher
- Spacious study which also can be used as a media room
- Outdoor entertainment area
- Low-maintenance garden
- Remote controlled double garage
- Prime Location - walking distance to bus stop and Robertson State Primary School, short drive to QE II Hospital, Griffith University, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square.
*** HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY ***
Please see below instructions depending on which website you are using:
* realestate.com.au Desktop Version Click the blue Book an Inspection Time button or Request an Inspection Time button if a time has not yet been scheduled
* realestate.com.au Mobile Version Click Email Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
* domain.com.au Desktop Version Click Email Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
* domain.com.au Mobile Version Click Contact Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?