72 Georges River Crescent Oyster Bay 2225 NSW
Superb Family Home
We welcome long term lease.
Situated on the sought after hills of Georges River Crescent, this well loved and spectacularly presented double storey residence offers sunbathed rooms, shimmering water views and an abundance of space. With the perfect layout for a growing family, and a balcony for late afternoon gazes of the picturesque span of the Georges River, this home promises incredible potential and scope.
- Classic architectural design with contemporary finishes and amenities provide the perfect blend of homely character and modern finesse
- Downstairs living area includes an entertaining bar, two generous bedrooms offering mirrored built in wardrobes and an impressively large refurbished bathroom
- Sliding glass doors open to a paved al fresco entertaining space and lush lawns bordered with vibrant succulents, ferns and trees that provide dappled shade and privacy
- Moving upstairs, the open plan living and dining area bathe in sunlight and offer access to the balcony that overlooks the majestic lay of the Georges River
- The spacious galley style kitchen includes a dishwasher, electric stovetop and oven, sleek modern finishes
- An extra space sits beyond the kitchen that holds potential as a study or a playroom, with access to an external staircase leading down into the backyard
- Two more well sized bedrooms can be found down the hallway and a second bathroom offers separate bath to shower and a closed off toilet
- The notably large garage offers internal access and enough space for two small vehicles or scope for a workbench, and ample storage space can be found in under stair cupboards and linen closets
Pets considered upon application.
No 1form application, application's to be presented at open inspections.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Oyster Bay, NSW 2225 priced between $570 and $1,070