7/1 Fawkner Street Braddon 2612 ACT
Just minutes to the ever growing Braddon Precinct.
Modern two bedroom apartment in the spectacular complex 'Lagani'. Lift access to the unit.
* Both bedrooms have built-in robes.
* Main bedroom has huge luxurious ensuite.
* Spacious Balcony off living area which is ideal for entertaining
* Stainless Steel applicances to kitchen and dishwasher.
* Secure carspace underbuilding for two cars
* Lock up storage.
* Reverse cycle heating and cooling
Great location located within minutes to the city centre and close to the ANU, Cafes, restaurants and bus stop right outside.
* There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
The suburb is one of the oldest suburbs in Canberra, a relatively young city, settled in 1922 and gazetted as a division name in September 1928. It contained Canberra's first light-industrial area. In recent years this area has begun to be redeveloped as an entertainment and residential precinct. Other areas have been redeveloped with flats. It is now Canberra's most densely populated suburb.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Whilst we take due care in gathering information for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research and confirm any information first hand.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Braddon, ACT 2612 priced between $420 and $780