7 Lacey Street Perth 6000 WA
Set in an enviable inner-city location sits this gorgeous 1900's character-filled home. Walking out the front door you have so many lifestyle choices depending on the season and reason. Meters away are NIB Stadium, gyms, restaurant's, cafe's, Brisbane Hotel, Hyde Park, Swan River, shops, Northbridge, CBD, Trinity College, train and bus as well as some fantastic bike paths.
- 2 Well-sized bedrooms both with fireplaces
- Formal lounge boasting feature fireplace
- 2 modern bathrooms (ensuite off the master includes spa)
- Meals area
- New Kitchen with commercial grade stainless steel gas cooktop/oven, dishwasher and quality cabinets and bench tops
- Spacious rear alfresco with timber decking
- Secured front yard with bullnose verandah
- Polished boards, high ceilings and other period features throughout
- Separate laundry
- Rear shed
- 2 street parking permits ($75 each for name change) plus one visitor permit allocated through the council
- Instant gas hot water system
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
Perth CBD: 1.2kms
NIB Stadium: 150m
Trinity College: 2.1kms
Swan river: 1.3kms
Perth Airport: 8.4kms
- Pets considered
- Available December 7th
- 2 weeks rent in advance $ 1,000.00
- Bond of 4 weeks rent $ 2,000.00
TOTAL INGOINGS $ 3,000.00
To view this property:
1. Please send an inquiry through the website
2. You'll receive a text or email to a book a viewing, please click the link and follow the prompts
3. You'll receive a text or email confirming that you're registered to attend the next available viewing time
Please note if you do not confirm your registered attendance and you were the only inquiry then the viewing may not go ahead.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Perth, WA 6000 priced between $350 and $650