65/14 Boolee Street Reid 2612 ACT
Great Location, Great Price!
This spacious two bedroom ensuite apartment is conveniently located just across the road from Glebe Park and the Canberra City centre.
This apartment offers two separate living areas, two segregated bedrooms with built-in robes and a large ensuite to the Main bedroom.
Also including a large full length North facing balcony and underground parking, the luxury of having full use of the tennis court and in ground pool.
* There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
Reid is a suburb of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia. With a population of 1,636 at the 2016 census, located directly next to Civic, Reid is one of the oldest suburbs in Canberra.
Separating the suburbs of Reid and Campbell is Anzac Parade, a ceremonial boulevard running along Canberra's primary design axis (the land axis) from Lake Burley Griffin to the Australian War Memorial.
Located in Reid are the Canberra Institute of Technology and St John the Baptist Church, which is the oldest church in Canberra.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
Whilst we take due care in gathering information for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research and confirm any information first hand.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Reid, ACT 2612 priced between $350 and $640