62 Bath Road Glen Iris 3146 VIC
Lovely Family Home
Beautifully renovated and presented, light filled and spacious four bedroom family home.
* 10 minute walk to both Burwood Train Station and Toorak Road tram
* Close walking distance to excellent local schools and kindergartens
* Large light filled lounge
* Separate dining room
* Modern kitchen and meals area
* European gas stove and dishwasher
* Plenty of cupboards and shelves for storage
* Four large bedrooms, three with built in robes
* Central bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Separate laundry
* Gas ducted heating
* Refrigerated ducted air conditioning/cooling
* Polished floorboards
* Separate lock-up garage for 2 cars and plenty of off street parking
* Beautifully maintained and manicured garden
* Includes Gardening
* NO PETS
Perfectly located in a family-friendly neighbourhood, close to Hartwell Sports Ground and complemented by the convenience of renowned shopping precincts (Toorak Road, High St and Chadstone SC), the Ashburton Recreation Centre and Anniversary trail. Excellent schools and kindergartens nearby along with train, tram and bus options within easy walking distance - all adding to its family appeal of this excellent property. Gardening included.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Melway Ref 1A K5.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Glen Iris, VIC 3146 priced between $500 and $940