6 Greaves Street Cranbourne 3977 VIC
Huge Home and Newly Renovated
This newly renovated family home situated in the heart of Cranbourne is the perfect place to settle your family long term and make the house a home!
Situated right at the back door of Cranbourne Park Shopping Centre, 5 houses down from St Agatha's Catholic Parish School as well as walking distance to multiple other edcational facilities near by. Local medical facilities, shops, freeway and highway access including public transport frequently through the area making the daily commute much more flexible.
- 5 bedrooms. 3 situated downstairs and 2 upstairs
- 2 well sized living areas. One at the front of the home and one at the back past the kitchen/dining.
- Combined kitchen and dining in the middle of the home for all to enjoy.
- Kitchen featuring electric cooking, fridge cavity and servery bench onto the back lounge
- Separate bathroom and toilet downstairs along with a combined toilet/bathroom upstairs for those two bedroom areas to use.
- Sliding door access in the dining area and back lounge takes you outside to two separate parts of the back yard. One accessing the shed and the other walking out onto a paved sitting area overlooking the grass space for the children to play on.
Additional Features Include:
- Split system heating/cooling as well as wall furnace
- Ceiling fans
- Double garage with long drive way for multiple car storage
- Freshly painted, renovated bathroom vanity, renovated large laundry, new blinds and flooring throughout
- Woodfire space in the back living for extra warmth
First month's rent and bond payable within 24 hours of application approval
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Cranbourne, VIC 3977 priced between $290 and $550