6/54 Smith Dorrien Street Mitcham 5062 SA
This will suit your style
This beautiful unit is well presented, single story, part of a small group of eight and offers fantastic low maintenance and secure living with the perfect amount of indoor and outdoor space.
Located in a quiet cul de sac the unit is ideally situated just a short drive to Mitcham Square that offers wonderful specialty shops, cafes and supermarkets. It is also near highly sought after schools, including Scotch College, Mitcham primary and Unley high school.
• A spacious living room with a bay window that delivers all the natural light
• Polished floor boards throughout the unit,.
• The kitchen and adjoining separate dining area have been fully updated and also offer plenty of bench and cupboard space for meal preparation. A large window and a skylight make it a pleasure to be working in this well planned space.
• The master bedroom is a generous size. A large window allows plenty of natural light.
• Bedroom two is a double bedroom and can be used as a study or guest room.
* Both bedrooms with built in robes
• Updated bathroom has a full size shower and separate bath
• Separate laundry adjoins the kitchen area
• The rear courtyard is a space perfect for summer entertaining or enjoying the Sunday morning paper with a coffee.
• There is a large garage providing parking for a car and workshop area that also has access to the rear courtyard.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning, new LED lighting and new window treatments are just some of the many extra features this property has to offer.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Mitcham, SA 5062 priced between $230 and $430