56 Auckland Street Gladstone Central 4680 QLD
Renovated Inner City Home
- Large Open plan living and huge kitchen with plenty of storage
- Very Large Kitchen with plenty of Masterchef room
- Air conditioned and ceiling fans in both bedrooms and the living area
- Beautifully renovated bathroom between the two bedrooms
- Main bedroom features a walk in robe
- Large yard with under the house storage space including work benches and lighting and lockable room
- Fully fenced
- Close to schools and CBD
- Balcony at front and verandah at back
- Established Herb Garden
This beautiful home has been lovingly renovated by the owners when it was their home.
Its a perfect place for the work professional that wants a bit more storage than the average unit but wants inner city living.
There is great play space for children and pets because of it large fenced yard, also being just a few houses away from Central Primary School.
Its living space is the perfect opportunity for entertaining.
The sun room behind the kitchen has the opportunity to transform into a temporary spare bedroom, with a second toilet being in a convenient location for the yard work and the verandah drinks
Applications with Pets will be considered.
This property will not last long - Call Elders on 07 4972 5700
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Gladstone Central, QLD 4680 priced between $150 and $290