54 Waratah Boulevard Canning Vale WA 6155
WONT LAST LONG - BEAUTIFUL HOME WITH 6.5KW SOLAR PANELS54 Waratah Boulevard, Canning Vale
- Formal Lounge and Dining/Study, formal Lounge has quality carpet and curtains, feature dome ceiling and a split system air con.
- Huge Master Bedroom with feature dome ceiling, great size en-suite, walk-in robe and a split system air con.
- Open plan living to Kitchen/ Meals and Family area, easy care tile floors and split system air con.
- Kitchen has two stainless steel Ovens plus Gas Cook top, Dishwasher, lots of cupboard space and double Fridge recess.
- Great size Family area with folding doors that open onto Alfresco Dining area.
- Bedroom 2 , 3 and 4 all good size with built in robes and sparkling Bathroom with bath and a well located Laundry.
- Ducted air con, skirting boards and Roller shutters to back Bedrooms.
- Brand New Heat Pump Hot Water System, and 6.5KW Solar Panels for savings on electricity.
- Large Block with lots of room for kids to play, extensive paving and side access and Double Garage.
- Reticulated easy to maintain garden
- Walking distance to Bus Stops, School/College (CanningVale Primary School is at 0.44 km and CanningVale College at 1.67km) Livingston Shopping Mall and Parks.
- Just a 10-minute drive to Murdoch University, Fiona Stanley Hospital, St John of God Murdoch Hospital. Easy access to Roe Highway.
Phone enquiry code: 7479
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?