46 St James Road New Lambton 2305 NSW
RENOVATED CHARACTER HOME
A captivating 1920's character home is a beautiful marriage of traditional beauty and contemporary comfort.
Lovingly transformed by a high-quality renovation, with two modern bathrooms, new kitchen. The grand arched entrance is a perfect reflection of this beautiful and classic family home with a desirable north to rear aspect, grear outdoor spaces and level lawns where children and pets can play.
The home is enhanced by the natural warmth of timber floors and high ceilings across three generously proportioned bedrooms and an air-conditioned central lounge room. The kitchen (and laundry) feature stone benchtops and european cooking appliances, while mealtime comes with the choice of eating in the north facing dining zone or outside on the sunny deck. Both bathrooms exhibit the results of chic renovations with inspired details that include a double shower, large bathtub, on-trend tiling and plenty of natural light.
It's positioned in an ideal family location where parklands, shopping, schooling and transport are surrounding. From here it is only six kilometres to Newcastle CBD and beaches.
* All three bedrooms are appointed with ceiling fans
* Kitchen fitted with Caesarstone benchtops, quality European appliances
* A new concrete driveway and a single garage offers abundant off-street parking
* Solar electricity panels and heat pump for lower utility bills
* Steps from desirable New Lambton South Public School
* Minutes from Westfield Kotara, the John Hunter Hospital, Fernleigh Track, Broadmeadow, Sports Precinct and leafy Blackbutt Reserve
Outside pets will be considered upon application and we are seeking a 12 month lease.
To register for an inspection, please visit http://www.safehandspm.com.au/for-rent
Please note we accept 1form.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in New Lambton, NSW 2305 priced between $390 and $730