405/193 Buckley Street Essendon 3040 VIC
This property has been relisted
THIS ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT WILL TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY! **APPLICATIONS CLOSED**
As you step inside this stunningly designed and decorated complex all your desires will be realised! With a Bus stop at your front door & the local train station, Rose Street Cafes & shops, Maribyrnong River & popular Puckle Street only a short stroll away.
The formal entrance with its gold plated lift and abundance of natural wood & light will be what greets you upon your arrival.
The apartment offers;
- Security Entrance & intercom
- Two individual balconies to this very spacious one bedroom apartment that overlooks Buckley Street cafes & local shops
- Large living area with glass wall that leads to the balcony with uninterrupted views.
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with Bosch stainless gas hotplate, Bosch stainless steel under bench electric oven, Bosch stainless steel dishwasher & roller pantry
- European style laundry
- Bedrooms with mirrored robes and wall to wall carpets
- Extra-large mosaic tiled bathroom with louvred wall, walk in shower, ample cupboards & mirrors
- Many extras included: two inverter spilt systems, American Oak floor boards in living area & quality carpets
- Private storage cage & bike rack
- Apartment complete with secure off street parking (via a car stacker)
WANT TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY? To book a time that suits you, please email the agent and register!
Weekly rent $380=$1,651pcm. Bond $2,280
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Essendon, VIC 3040 priced between $270 and $490