38 Hickson Road Sydney 2000 NSW
This property has been relisted
THE BOND I Sunny North facing Corner | Unfurnished
Located in the sought-after boutique development 'The Bond' this spacious 144m2 North West facing apartment will be sure to impress.
Available furnished by negotiation with Coco republic and designer pieces this property is sure to impress.
Offered unfurnished for lease 12 month plus as standard.
This stunning 3-bedroom apartment is an excellent opportunity to enjoy a luxury city pad within a prime location.
Boasting privacy with only 6 apartments per floor, this apartment is perfectly positioned within the Barangaroo precinct to capitalise on the future lifestyle upgrades from Barangaroo development.
- 5-star boutique building of only 49 apartments built by Lend Lease, in the desirable Millers Point
- New paint and carpet throughout
- Spacious open plan living/ dining which leads to the entertainer's balcony
- Oversized main bedroom with ensuite
- Sleek and modern kitchen with gas cooking and European appliances
- Abundant storage throughout the apartment
- Air conditioning, internal laundry and security intercom
- Complete with double side-by-side car spaces + separate storage cage (additional pedestrian access to the building via Jenkins Ave behind Kent Street)
The Bond is set within a short walk to the Rocks, Walsh Bay, Observatory Hill, King Street Wharf, the CBD and within easy walking distance of Sydney's finest attractions, restaurants and bars.
The Bond features an on-site Building Manager/Concierge as well as a heated indoor pool and gymnasium.
To send an enquiry, receive updates, register a viewing of the property or start an application visit the following link:
For private inspections please contact Angie or Vicheka on:
M: 0427 940 658
E: [email protected] E: [email protected]
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Sydney, NSW 2000 priced between $1,000 and $1,800