26 Barnsley Street Queens Park 6107 WA
Currently under lease negotiation
This charming 2 bedroom 1 bath house has heaps of street appeal, polished floorboards and a crisp new renovation throughout the majority of the house.
Features of the house include:
* Fenced and gated front yard with bore connected reticulation to the established lawn and colourful gardens.
* Wide paved driveway that can comfortably fit four full-sized vehicles.
* An open dining and kitchen area with plenty of cupboard space and lots of natural light.
* Nearly new gas cooktop and oven with matching range hood.
* Large master bedroom with ceiling fan and reverse cycle airconditioning.
* Spare bedroom with ceiling fan.
* Carpeted sleep out that is perfect as a small second lounge/sunroom.
* House is partly furnished with three piece leather lounge suite, queen bed and mattress, vintage dresser and two wardrobes, standing fan, portable air conditioner and clothes washer.
* Large reticulated back yard with a paved table area near the small garden shed.
* The homeowners to the right are quiet and the undeveloped council property to the left provides a sense of space and tranquility.
Close to schools:
+ 600m to Queens Park Primary School
+ 1km to St Norbet College
+2.6km to Sevenoaks Senior College
+ 6.2km to Curtin University
1.4km to the train station
2.6km to Carousel Shopping Centre
Less than 10km to Perth CBD
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Queens Park, WA 6107 priced between $200 and $360