25 Norman Street Five Dock 2046 NSW
Well Presented And Immaculate Home
Positioned along the high side of a quiet and tightly held residential street in a sought-after location this expansive four bedroom house has both character and potential in abundance. Set across a sizable 465sqm (approx) plot, the property combines Art Deco period charm with a contemporary extension, highlighted by multiple informal and formal areas, low-maintenance gardens and incredible scope to create your dream family home.
- Ideal NE & NW facing aspects that enjoys sunlight all day
- Beautifully maintained timber floors and ornate ceilings
- Expansive dining and family area opening onto alfresco patio
- Child friendly property with rear level lawn and gated side access
- Modern open-plan gas kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Separate living room; Rumpus room with bar and garden access
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- A further three double bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Two fully tiled bathrooms and laundry room
- Split-system air con in lounge
- Ample storage with garden shed
- Off street parking for 1 car
Just a short stroll from Timbrell Park and minutes from schools, Great North Road Shops, the harbour foreshore and transport links, this residence offers a peaceful place away from the hustle and bustle but yet is only 10km west of the CBD.
Available 14th October 2016
To register your interest and be kept up to date with inspections times, please click "Email Agent" or book an inspection directly at http://morton.com.au/renting/rental-listings.php
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Five Dock, NSW 2046 priced between $900 and $1,600