25 Booral Street Buderim QLD 4556
Award Winning Elegance & Design Shine!25 Booral Street, Buderim
Over two levels, the home is complete with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, elegant kitchen, open plan living areas, north-east facing covered timber deck at front and a rear alfresco entertaining overlooking lush forest, double lock up garage, on a 802m2 landscaped block with native gardens.
Beautifully presented inside and out, features include: hardwood timber floors, cedar framed bi-fold timber doors, granite benches in kitchen, high-end stainless steel appliances, coffee machine, gas cooktop, servery to rear deck, ducted air-conditioning upstairs, split system air-conditioning downstairs, ceiling fans, ducted vacuum, security system, private balcony off master bedroom, fly screens on rear deck, plus more…
All celebrations and social occasions can be hosted here with ease on the expansive covered timber decking and in delightful alfresco zones…Christmas in July, New Year’s Eve drinks, neighborhood soirees, birthday parties, or just a quiet Sunday afternoon BBQ after a morning at the beach; you can relax in comfort, style, and privacy. Life is good indeed!
Built in harmony with its surrounds, the aesthetics of the home complement its environment, and it is as functional and practical, as it is stylish and impressive! Family-friendly in size and design, and located in a whisper-quiet cul-de-sac with neighborhood traffic only, this home has lashings of appeal.
Located just a few minutes’ drive to Buderim village with its suite of amenities including: primary school, boutique cafes/dining, general retail, supermarket, banks, tavern, post office, medical centres, and parks; and less than 10 minutes to coast beaches, premium schools, and Sunshine Plaza – it blends dress circle with convenience!
• Award-winning residence in dress circle pocket
• 3 bedrooms,3 bathrooms, separate living areas
• Granite kitchen and modern appliances
• North-east facing timber deck at front
• Rear covered deck overlooking lush forest
• Premium fixtures & fittings throughout
• Timber floors, high ceilings, bi-fold doors
• Air-conditioning, ducted vacuum, security
• Beautiful sub-tropical gardens, 802m2 block
• DLUG & extra parking on-site
• Quiet cul-de-sac on northern escarpment
• Minutes to Buderim village amenities
• First class lifestyle home in every sense
Call now to arrange an inspection of this fantastic property!
Contact Brett Rogers on 0419 219 590
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?