2007/161 Clarence Street Sydney 2000 NSW
ARC BY CROWN GROUP - 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT ON THE 20TH FLOOR
Arc by Crown Group is within walking distance to the internationally acclaimed waterfront precinct of Barangaroo, the recently completed International Convention and Exhibition Centre, Wynyard train station and Sydney’s restaurant and retail hub of Darling Harbour. This iconic building sits within a nucleus of culture, commerce and creativity with boutique eateries, bespoke galleries and the best of Sydney city on your doorstep.
Apartment features include:
- Stainless steel European Miele appliances (including dishwasher), gas cooktop, stone bench top and mirror splash-back
- Soft close drawers and LED strip lighting under overhead cupboards
- Open plan living area of which free-flows to balcony
- Built-in wardrobe
- Pay TV access and provision for high speed Opticom internet
- Tiled floors
- Ducted air conditioning
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Storage cage
Arc by Crown Group’s common facilities include:
- Indoor Ice Cave swimming pool
- Rooftop lounge
- BBQ area on level 28
Ideally located to:
- Heart of Sydney CBD surrounded by large commercial offices in Martin Place and Barangaroo
- Walking distance to Town Hall and Wynard train stations, and national bus interchanges
- Pitt Street Mall, Queen Victoria Building, Mid-City Shopping Centre
- Darling Harbour
- Sydney International Convention Centre
- Internationally iconic Sydney icons including the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and Centre Point
- High-end fine dining restaurants, cafes and bars
- Recently completed Barangaroo restaurant and cultural precinct including the foreshore park of Barangaroo Reserve
(Disclaimer: *All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Photo's are generic photo in which do not reflect the actual apartment but do reflect similar layouts, fixtures and finishings*)
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Sydney, NSW 2000 priced between $630 and $1,170