2 Rowsley Street Greenslopes 4120 QLD
Perfect Family Home in Beautiful Suburban Location
This Queenslander home paints the picture of the suburban dream. Situated in the family friendly area of Greenslopes this property is nestled on a 367m2 block surrounded by lush greenery with schools, shops and cafes minutes away.
As you step inside this stunning home the polished timber floors and genuine colonial style cornices and architraves set the tone for the rest of the amazing features this property offers.
With timber doors that open from your living area out to your front deck, you can enjoy the view of the City and the always flowing breeze that fills this 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home.
The property consists of:
* Large open plan kitchen and dining area
* 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
* Master bedroom with ensuite
* Rear deck - ideal for catching the afternoon sunshine
* Fully fenced backyard
* Polished Timber Floors
* Air-conditioning in living and ceiling fans throughout
* Double remote control lock up garage with ample storage underneath the home
* Stunning City views from your choice of 3 living/entertaining areas
* House is located in the Holland Park State School catchment
* Close to Greenslopes and Princess Alexandra hospital
A property to the standard of this will not last long. BOOK NOW TO VIEW and you soon can be enjoying the ideal family home dream for yourselves.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Greenslopes, QLD 4120 priced between $500 and $920